This challenge is led by a team of Independent Certified OPTAVIA Coaches. Over the next few weeks you will enjoy daily motivation, encouragement, health tips and videos on how to incorporate the “Habits of Health” into your daily life to assist you with achieving your 28-Day Challenge goals along with various other complementary resources and support.
The content included in the challenge is the basis for our Optimal Health Coaching Program. Some of the participants will be familiar with this content and to some of you it will be a new way to think about getting healthier.
Regardless of whether you’re an excited participant, a client of our personal health coaching program, and/or a Certified Health Coach, you will find great value in participating in this challenge if you stay engaged and apply the principles and resources we share these next few weeks. Remember, participation = results!
Here's a few great tips to help you get off to a great start to the challenge...
- Install eHealth Challenge App (if applicable)
- Learn how to Earn Points & Download the OPTIONAL 28-Day Challenge Tracker
- Be sure to complete the Daily Check In Form to Earn Points and be eligible for daily prize drawings
- Complete the Well-Being Evaluation today to evaluate where you’re at today! We’ll do this survey at the end of the challenge to see how much you’ve improved!
- Check out the Facebook group and join us on our Optimal Health Community Time Webinar
- Review FREE eHealth Challenge Tools
If you’d like to accelerate your results, explore simple meal plans, or learn how you could benefit from working with a free Certified Coach, reach out to the person who invited you to the challenge and ask for more information. Learn more about our coaching program and health coach opportunity here.