Check in to win and get healthier by adopting the Habits of Health!
When the challenge begins you will start practicing the Habits of Health in 5 different areas (see below). You get to decide whether you did or didn't practice the habit.
Our goal isn't to be the judge of your habits but rather to assist you to reflect on your habits and to give you tips, support and accountability to improve them while having fun in the process!
Score your daily habits in the following 5 areas:
- Healthy Hydration - strive to drink 64+ oz. of water daily. Did you sip, soak and/or slug your way to drink more water?
- Healthy Nutrition - follow a healthy eating plan to achieve your goals.
* If you need assistance with creating a plan, reach out to the coach who invited you to participate and they can assist you with simple meal plans.
- Healthy Mind/Learning - Check the app daily to read the Daily Challenge Tip and/or participate in the Facebook Group for encouragement, tips, recipes, etc.!
- Healthy Exercise - be active and get in daily activity and exercise to achieve your fitness/movement goals you've set for yourself.
- Healthy Sleep/Energy Management - Practice healthy sleep habits and strive to get 7-8 hrs. of sleep each night.
Also, every day of the challenge we invite challengers to check-in to share their progress in how many Habits of Health points they collected that day to measure their progress. This assists our challengers to reflect on their habits and to celebrate something they accomplished each and every day.
All participants who submit their daily check-in by 11:59 pm are entered into fun prize drawings. We announce the winners every Tuesday morning in our Facebook group and notify the winners via email.
Download and Print the 28-Day eHealth Challenge Tracker
If you'd like to keep track of your daily points, download and print this Challenge Tracker. After you download the tracker, write your name on it and identify your 28-Day Challenge Goal(s).
Once you've completed this, send a picture of your completed tracker to the coach who invited you to the challenge (or the one you are connected to) and they'll share more helpful resources based on your goals!